A Message to our Customers on COVID-19
The Australian Automotive Research Centre is operational and committed to supporting your research and development work in accordance with all government health and safety advice.
The health of our employees, tenants, customers and communities are our primary concern during this time therefore we have implemented strict measures to safely get through this period.
Here’s what we’re doing to help combat the spread of COVID-19:
- Increased frequency of cleaning
- Introduced a one person per vehicle rule
- Implemented a new contactless sign in/out procedure
- Postponed events such as product launches to reduce physical contact and to adhere to social distancing rules
We are asking visitors to:
- Stay home if you’re unwell
- Regularly wash hands thoroughly with soap or hand sanitiser
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Minimise face to face interactions where possible and make use of video conferencing
- Wear disposable gloves when handling any community shared equipment e.g. fuel pump and pressure washer
We will continue to monitor recommendations from the Australian and State Government to ensure we have the latest information and protocols in place.
If you have any concerns regarding testing during this time, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you for your support and stay safe.