The Australian Automotive Research Centre is operational and committed to supporting your research and development work in accordance with all government health and safety advice.
The health of our employees, tenants, customers and communities are our primary concern during this time therefore we have implemented measures to continue to work safely through-out our facility.
Here’s what we’re doing to help combat the spread of COVID-19:
- Increased frequency of cleaning
- Implemented a contactless sign in/out procedure (for site OH&S and Victorian Government contact tracing)
We are asking visitors to:
- Stay home if you’re unwell
- Sign in/out via our contactless sign in/out system
- Regularly wash hands thoroughly with soap or hand sanitiser
- Wear disposable gloves when handling any community shared equipment e.g. fuel pump and pressure washer
We will continue to monitor recommendations from the Australian and State Government to ensure we have the latest information and protocols in place.
If you have any concerns regarding testing during this time, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you for your support and stay safe.