The Australian Automotive Research Centre is operational and committed to supporting your research and development work in accordance with all government health and safety advice.
The health of our employees, tenants, customers and communities are our primary concern during this time therefore we have implemented strict measures to safely get through this period.
Here’s what we’re doing to help combat the spread of COVID-19:
- Increased frequency of cleaning
- Mandated the use of face masks inside offices and workshops
- Mandated the use of face masks outside where you cannot physically distance
- Implemented a contactless sign in/out procedure (for site OH&S and Victorian Government contact tracing)
- Temperature checking employees and visitors with a non-contact forehead thermometer
We are asking visitors to:
- Stay home if you’re unwell
- Wear a face mask inside offices and workshops and outside where you cannot physically distance
- Where possible, only have one person per vehicle. If necessary to travel with someone you should both wear a fitted face mask, increase ventilation by opening windows and regularly clean high touch surfaces
- Regularly wash hands thoroughly with soap or hand sanitiser
- Minimise face to face interactions where possible and make use of video conferencing
- Wear disposable gloves when handling any community shared equipment e.g. fuel pump and pressure washer
We will continue to monitor recommendations from the Australian and State Government to ensure we have the latest information and protocols in place.
If you have any concerns regarding testing during this time, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you for your support and stay safe.